Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Explicit Renaming Macros Help/Tutorial?

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Explicit Renaming Macros Help/Tutorial?
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 18:20:51 -0400

Jack Trades scripsit:

> I get an "unbound variable: er-macro-transformer" error when I include this
> line.  This is one of the things that initially stumped me after reading
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/chicken-users/2008-04/msg00013.html
> should I be including this line (it works without it)?  If so, how do I do
> it?

Because er-macro-transformer is not specified in R5RS, you need to
(import chicken) to get it.  As you say, er-macros will work without
it, but using it improves portability to other Schemes.

--
John Cowan    address@hidden    http://ccil.org/~cowan
This great college [Trinity], of this ancient university [Cambridge],