[Chicken-users] New ports for chicken4

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: [Chicken-users] New ports for chicken4
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 17:12:49 +0200

Hello chicken-fans,

I have spent the last days porting some eggs to chicken-4.0.0. The
result is available as a huge diff at
http://pestilenz.org/~ckeen/ugarit_and_friends.diff

It includes: json, packrat, ugarit and its dependcies (like sha2,
tiger-hash, message-digest, lzma, z3,...) All authors should have
recieved individual diffs by now. (If you did not receive a mail
from me, please give me a hint and I will make it most convenient
for you to upgrade).

Thanks to everyone on #chicken that endured all the questions.

I hope this will help you,

Christian