Re: [Chicken-users] Egg example

From: Jim Ursetto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Egg example
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 09:25:45 -0500

Bill, I am sorry. I did not read your question well enough the first
time.  mpeg3 has not been ported to Chicken 4, so naturally, it is not
there ;)  For Chicken 4, it is probably a good idea just to look at
several eggs that are in the repository, so either grab the entire SVN
tree, or find things that looks interesting via
http://chicken.wiki.br/eggs, and check those out.

Jim