[Chicken-users] chicken wiki search

From: Nicholas \"Indy\" Ray
Subject: [Chicken-users] chicken wiki search
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 13:24:15 -0700

So, from my experience the chicken wiki has always had poor search
capability, but especially since the large wiki restructuring effort,
the wiki has become almost unsearchable, with a large portion of pages
that have been indexed and are not there anymore.

Regardless, is there any way I can help to get the wiki search more
functional, or alternatively would it be easy to clear the chicken
wiki index?

Nicholas "Indy" Ray