Re: [Chicken-users] spiffy help

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] spiffy help
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 18:36:34 +0200

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 06:22:00PM +0200, Mikael Hall wrote:
> Im using firefox on the latest ubuntu.

I'm not sure what version of spiffy and intarweb you're running, so
try reinstalling both to see if that helps.

If it doesn't help, let me know.  It's probably a bug which I will
fix on monday.  Luckily, there's only one place Spiffy can return a
400 error, so that shouldn't be too hard to trace.

If you feel adventurous, feel free to try debug it yourself.

Cheers,
Peter
--
http://sjamaan.ath.cx