Re: [Chicken-users] spiffy help

From: Mikael Hall
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] spiffy help
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 17:03:57 +0200

Ill try remove .mozilla too.
If you want you can get access to my computer too.

mikael

2009/8/4 Mikael Hall <address@hidden>
ok Im sorry to confuse you

The command

"address@hidden:~$ nc -lp 8080 | tee output.txt"

output.txt :

GET / HTTP/1.1
Host: localhost:8080
Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate
Keep-Alive: 300
Connection: keep-alive

The problem was I thought spiffy was meant to be running on port 808 and I didnt know if your command was somewhat netbsd specific. The command was "derived" from the netcat home page.

2009/8/4 Peter Bex <address@hidden>
On Tue, Aug 04, 2009 at 01:17:33PM +0200, Peter Bex wrote:
> I guess I'm going to have to try running Ubuntu myself to test this.

I've tried with the 9.04 Livecd, with my own compilation of Chicken 4.1.0
and the pre-installed firefox, on an i386 box.  It works perfectly; I
cannot reproduce the "400 Bad Request".

It's most likely something specific to your setup, but I wouldn't know
what exactly.  Is it possible for me to get access to your machine?

Also, can you try to see if this happens with other browsers, too?
If not, it could be some setting in Firefox.  Try tweaking your config,
if possible try moving your .mozilla directory out of the way to let it
regenerate the default config and see if it still happens.

Cheers,
Peter
--
http://sjamaan.ath.cx