Re: [Chicken-users] Scheme Steering Committee Questions

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Scheme Steering Committee Questions
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 23:05:15 +0900

Hi Kon,

   I would be curious to know what their position is on the SRFI process
with respect to the Scheme standard. R6RS is deliberately incompatible
with SRFI-1, and I see this as an attempt to subvert the SRFI
process. Does the current Scheme Steering Committee consider it
necessary to incorporate widely adopted SRFIs in future revisions of the
standard?

   -Ivan