Re: [Chicken-users] check-errors egg error

From: Kon Lovett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] check-errors egg error
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 07:42:33 -0700

On Aug 28, 2009, at 10:30 PM, Nicholas Indy Ray wrote:

I might be doing something wrong but when doing a check-errors install
on chicken 4.1.0 I get a build error.

<snip>
chmod a+r /Users/Indy/bin/chicken4/lib/chicken/4/type-checks.setup- info
 /Users/Indy/bin/chicken4/bin/csc -feature compiling-extension
conditions.scm -shared -optimize-level 2 -debug-level 1 -output-file
conditions.so -emit-import-library conditions
Syntax error (import): cannot import from undefined module

        srfi-12

Sorry about this. I thought the 'srfi-12' import library was added earlier than it was.

Try later after the change migrates to 'chicken.kitten- technologies.co.uk' or just remove the 'srfi-12' reference in "conditions.scm".

<snip>