[Chicken-users] Chicken 4.1.0 on OpenBSD 4.4 on an AMD64

From: David N Murray
Subject: [Chicken-users] Chicken 4.1.0 on OpenBSD 4.4 on an AMD64
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 12:57:01 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I ran the runtests script after building 4.1.0 on an OpenBSD 4.4/AMD64
box.  I updated the portability page based on the results of runtests.sh,
which apppeared to work (output attached).  There were two failures,
though:

======================================== syntax tests (r5rs_pitfalls) ...
Failure: 1.1, expected '0', got '1'.
Failure: 1.2, expected '#t', got '#f'.
Passed: 1.3
Passed: 2.1
Passed: 3.1
Passed: 3.2
Passed: 3.3
Passed: 3.4
Passed: 4.1
Passed: 4.2
Passed: 4.3
Passed: 5.1
Passed: 5.2
Passed: 5.3
Passed: 6.1
Passed: 7.1
Passed: 7.2
Passed: 7.3
Passed: 7.4
Passed: 8.1
Passed: 8.2
Passed: 8.3
Map is call/cc safe, but probably not tail recursive or inefficient.

I didn't look at the tests to see if they might be BSD related, though.

HTH,
dnm