[Chicken-users] Overview page for Chicken's support of standards

From: Peter Bex
Subject: [Chicken-users] Overview page for Chicken's support of standards
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 22:39:38 +0200

Hi all,

I've compiled a list of all the relevant standards I could find that
Chicken supports, to aid in the inventory of SRFIs implemented by the
various Scheme systems for the upcoming R7 process.

You can find it at http://chicken.wiki.br/supported-standards
I've taken the liberty of making a link to it on the wiki's start page.

Please correct any omissions or mistakes I might have made. Perhaps
someone can shed some light on Chicken's support for SRFI-22, SRFI-88
and SRFI-72.

I hope we can keep this list up to date.  I think it's very important
information for people who are shopping for a new Scheme implementation.

Cheers,
Peter
--
http://sjamaan.ath.cx