Re: [Chicken-users] Fwd: Newbie question - Converting SKILL/Scheme to C.

From: Nicholas \"Indy\" Ray
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Fwd: Newbie question - Converting SKILL/Scheme to C.
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 18:45:07 -0700

Sorry, But I don't think the HTML was the major problem with the email.

First of all it's not clear what you are trying to do.

Second of all without any code to see what's generating you're errors
it's hard to diagnose.

Also things like

"(() if (opptapObj->tap == "None" then return (nil) else return (t)))"

and

"/* comment
and more comment
end of comment */"

and

"prefix = substring(dev 1 2)"

Looks nothing like Scheme code, much more like C code. Are you sure
the code is Scheme at all??
Additionally this isn't exactally a good mailing list for converting
code from SKILL to C as this is a Chicken Scheme mailing list, and
unless Chicken is some how involved, neither C or Skill seems to
apply.

Indy