[Chicken-users] Attempt to Port Check Egg to Chicken 4

From: Sam Varner
Subject: [Chicken-users] Attempt to Port Check Egg to Chicken 4
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 12:50:05 -0400

I took a crack at porting the check egg (SRFI-78 lightweight testing) to
Chicken 4.  Seems to work, but you need to import srfi-42 explicitly
before using 'check-ec'.  Can someone show me what I missed?

Here's a summary of the changes.

      * Defined module.
      * Moved non-macro code from check-base.scm to check.scm.  I'm
        assuming that modules and import libraries get rid of the need
        to have macros in a separate file.  This accounts for most of
        the diff.
      * Changed setup script to build and install the import library.
      * Added examples.scm from SRFI document
      * Updated HTML file.