Re: [Chicken-users] Proposed procedure movement in Chicken 4

From: Derrell Piper
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Proposed procedure movement in Chicken 4
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 12:16:02 -0700

Seems like you already have a substantial broken egg problem with Chicken 4 already. You sure you want to break yet more eggs? Do you have the ability to fix all the eggs? If so I think you should consider that as part of this re-org. I also dislike 'Utils'; that's awfully generic. You've already got 'extras'. Is that function in Utils or Extras? Precisely.