Re: [Chicken-users] readline?

From: Jim Ursetto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] readline?
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 14:26:36 -0500

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 11:28 AM, David N Murray <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thanks Jim.  That fixed it. I tried to update the Wiki
> (http://chicken.wiki.br/readline#Examples) since that's where I got the
> code from, but it tells me the page doesn't exist.

Thanks.  The wiki is confused.  Looks like the correct page at
eggref/4/readline was already updated about 10 days ago, but the one
at /readline is a weird alias or something.

I've now changed both the eggref/3 and eggref/4 versions to simply use
USE instead of REQUIRE--which works on either version--and, well, the
one at /readline is just broken and shouldn't be there.

I don't know where /readline is coming from.  Can someone delete that page?