[Chicken-users] How to report a bug?

From: Jeronimo Pellegrini
Subject: [Chicken-users] How to report a bug?
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 00:15:56 -0200

Hi,

I have found a bug in the crunch egg[0], but I'm not sure how to
report it. Should I use chicken-bug or do I contect the egg
developer directly? (I mean, is chicken-bug only for the core
of Chicken or for eggs also?)

By the way, I tried chicken-bug but both ^C and ^D did not
do anything (I had to use ^Z to get out of the program).

Thanks,
J.

[0] In line 78 of crunch.scm  pair? is called with
two arguments:
    (and (pair? (car p) (c (r '+>) (cadr p)))))))