Re: [Chicken-users] syntax-case and Chicken 4.2.0

From: Thomas Bushnell BSG
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] syntax-case and Chicken 4.2.0
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 22:36:20 -0800

In one sense, this is good news!

A question: does the builtin syntax-rules accept the (... ...) syntax
that Dybvig's system does?  My code has some macros that expand to macro
definitions, the canonical case where nested ... is often necessary.

(Or, alternatively, does it support some other method to avoid the ...
literal problem in this case?)

Thomas