Re: [Chicken-users] POST and GET request parameters from spiffy

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] POST and GET request parameters from spiffy
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 11:13:33 +0100

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 12:45:51PM +0100, Peter Bex wrote:
> Anyway, the easy way to read the POST is this:
> (form-urldecode (read-request-data (current-request)))

I forgot, read-request-data is not in intarweb (yet?). Here's its
definition:

(define (read-request-data req)
  (let ((len (header-value 'content-length (request-headers req))))
    ;; If the header is not available, this will read until EOF
    (read-string len (request-port req))))

I might add this to intarweb in the future, possibly with a length
limiter.

Cheers,
Peter
--