Re: [Chicken-users] chicken-doc

From: Stephen Eilert
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] chicken-doc
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 11:28:35 -0300

This is awesome! :)

I can already envision Emacs integration...

--Stephen

programmer, n:
       A red eyed, mumbling mammal capable of conversing with inanimate monsters.

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 5:03 AM, Jim Ursetto <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi there,

I've uploaded two new eggs, chicken-doc and chicken-doc-admin, into
the Chicken 4 egg repository.

chicken-doc allows you to explore Chicken manual and egg documentation
from the command-line and the REPL.  Documentation is generated from a
checkout of the wiki, and is stored locally.

To try it out, you will need to install the chicken-doc and
chicken-doc-admin eggs.  Then generate a new database by following the
Quick start in http://chicken.wiki.br/eggref/4/chicken-doc-admin.
Finally, read http://chicken.wiki.br/eggref/4/chicken-doc to learn how
to use chicken-doc.

Jim