Re: [Chicken-users] Embedded C Question

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Embedded C Question
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 12:50:21 -0500

David N Murray scripsit:

> However, when I try and run it in csi, I get the following:
> $ csi t2.scm

Embedded C does not work in the interpreter, because it doesn't
interpret C.  In the compiler, embedded C is basically passed straight
through for gcc to compile.

--
John Cowan   address@hidden    http://ccil.org/~cowan
[R]eversing the apostolic precept to be all things to all men, I usually [before