[Chicken-users] chicken-wiki problem with security certificate

From: Nick Keighley
Subject: [Chicken-users] chicken-wiki problem with security certificate
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 16:09:59 -0000

Hi,

When I edit the chicken wiki I get dire warnings about incorrect security certificates. I'm using Explorer and Windows Vista. Is there a problem with the chicken-wiki site or something wrong with windows/explorer/my setup?

I basically have to tell explorer to access the page anyway and disregard all the warnings about the horrors that will befall me for doing this.

thanks,
Nick Keighley