Re: [Chicken-users] Next Chicken release (4.4.0)

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Next Chicken release (4.4.0)
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 09:45:19 +0900

Hi Peter,

   Neither the snapshot tarball, nor the release tarball include the
bootstrap directory, because they include the generated .c files
instead. If there is a compelling case to do otherwise, I can of course
change the tarball scripts. I am not aware of any major differences
between the release tarball script and the development snapshot one,
except that the release includes generated HTML documentation. The
scripts are in the Chicken SVN repository and can be accessed here:

http://www.irp.oist.jp/trac/chicken/browser/maintenance

  -Ivan