Re: [Chicken-users] qt & dbus patches

From: felix
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] qt & dbus patches
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 11:38:22 +0200

Andrei Barbu schrieb:
Hi,

The patch to the qt egg is at http://0xab.com/patches/qt-0.100.patch
The build system for the svn version is hopelessly broken on my
machines (a fairly standard Gentoo amd64, and a standard Debian Lenny
install), so I replaced it with the one that I'm using. I'm willing to
bet that this breaks building on Windows.

A quick note while I'm at it:
(define prefix (program-path))
(define binpath (make-pathname prefix "bin"))
;; Note that binpath points to the wrong location on my system
(define csc (make-pathname "/usr/bin/" ;; binpath
                           "csc"))
I wonder why that is.

dbus ported to v4 is a ' git clone
http://0xab.com/repos/chicken-dbus.git ' away. You should be able to
add that to the repository after removing the debian directory.

Thanks, Andrei! I have to check this out (and this may take a while).
We should put this into a temporary branch in the svn repo. If you
want, you can get commit access.