[Chicken-users] Sources of version 2.5 or 2.6

From: Thilo Fischer
Subject: [Chicken-users] Sources of version 2.5 or 2.6
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:12:54 +0200

Hello!
Looking for a way to merge static libraries whithin a CMake build I found an
old thread in a mailing group referencing chicken's CMake build scripts. Though
rather old I would really like to have a look at these. AFAIK chicken used
CMake in versions 2.5 and 2.6. Unfortunately, the oldest release of chicken
source code I could find is version 2.741. Can anyone send me a version 2.6
source tarball or give me a hint where I could get such from?
Regards,
Thilo
--
Bitte senden Sie mir keine Word-, Excel- oder
PowerPoint-Anhänge. Siehe