Re: [Chicken-users] Sources of version 2.5 or 2.6

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Sources of version 2.5 or 2.6
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 21:30:45 +0200

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 12:12:54PM +0200, Thilo Fischer wrote:
> Hello!

Hello!

> Looking for a way to merge static libraries whithin a CMake build I found an
> old thread in a mailing group referencing chicken's CMake build scripts.
> Though rather old I would really like to have a look at these. AFAIK chicken
> used CMake in versions 2.5 and 2.6. Unfortunately, the oldest release of
> chicken source code I could find is version 2.741. Can anyone send me a
> version 2.6 source tarball or give me a hint where I could get such from?

Chicken used to be stored in Subversion.  Unfortunately, in the move
to Git the history was not converted, so you will need to dig into
the Subversion history of the /chicken directory (which had some stuff
removed).

Luckily, the tags directory wasn't removed. See here:
http://www.irp.oist.jp/trac/chicken/browser/chicken/tags/2.6

Cheers,
Peter
--