[Chicken-users] Weird macro behaviour

From: Peter Bex
Subject: [Chicken-users] Weird macro behaviour
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 19:20:55 +0200

Hi all,

I'm experimenting a bit, trying to understand how the renaming and
comparing of er-macros work, and I found this really strange thing; if
I copy the definition of er-macro-transformer and the definitions it
depends on to my own file and execute it, I get a different behaviour
than with the built-in one.

When I run "csi -qb test2.scm", I get three lines of foo using my copy
of the Chicken code.  When I change the my-er-macro-transformer in the
file to er-macro-transformer, I get two lines of foo.

Can anyone explain this black voodoo magic?

Cheers,
Peter
--
http://sjamaan.ath.cx