Re: [Chicken-users] Conferences in Germany within the next few months

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Conferences in Germany within the next few months
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 01:09:24 +0900

Hi Moritz,

   I think it is an awesome idea to have a Chicken stand at an open
source conference.  Although I don't live in Germany, I will actually be
in Muenster in mid-August, on a personal trip, but will definitely
consider staying an extra week to attend FrOSCon and help with the
display. Let me know if you do decide to have a stand.

   -Ivan