Re: [Chicken-users] define-macro in chicken 4?

From: Michele Simionato
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] define-macro in chicken 4?
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 07:40:16 +0200

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 4:19 AM, Alejandro Forero Cuervo <address@hidden> wrote:

It makes me sad that something in which I have invested a lot of time
and care, Svnwiki, doesn't work for third parties because of changes
to Chicken outside of my control.

I am sympathetic with the feeling. Just today I have released a new version of my decorator module for Python 3 and I had to spend a lot of time on it, because Python 3 broke my built system for the documentation. Plus, I had to duplicate my documentation and tests: there is now a version for Python 2 and a version for Python 3. Such things happens everywhere and are terribly frustrating. You are not alone! In Italy we have a proverb "Mal comune, mezzo gaudio" ;)