Re: [Chicken-users] (apparently) solved; patch attached -- was: clueless

From: F. Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] (apparently) solved; patch attached -- was: clueless about memory consumption.
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 13:12:21 +0200

Am Montag, den 26.07.2010, 09:14 +0200 schrieb Felix:
> From: Jörg "F. Wittenberger" <address@hidden>
> Subject: [Chicken-users] (apparently) solved; patch attached -- was: clueless
> about memory consumption.
> Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 14:10:49 +0200
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > The attached diff against git head contains these modifications:
> >

> Sorry, the patch doesn't seem to apply. Against what branch did
> you take that diff?

Hm.  I'm afraid I'm struggling with git:

address@hidden:~/build/Scheme/chicken-core$ git status
# On branch master
# Your branch is ahead of 'origin/master' by 10 commits.
#
# Changed but not updated:
#   (use "git add/rm <file>..." to update what will be committed)
#   (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working
directory)
#
#       modified:   debian/changelog
#       deleted:    debian/chicken-bin.files
#       modified:   files.scm
#       modified:   library.scm
#       modified:   scheduler.scm
#       modified:   srfi-18.scm

Now this scheduler.scm is the "high load scheduler" from the
experimental branch. ...
The change in files.scm concerns make-pathname - you said before that
one was already applied, but it seems not to be pulled in, when I do a
git pull.
Struggling with git I apparently and unintentionally committed some
changes locally.  No idea how to undo that.

I just re-fetched the git repo accoding to the website and applied my
changes - without including those of the new scheduler code.  Let's hope
this applies.

best regards
/Jerry