RE: [Chicken-users] Support for Microsoft Visual C++ compiler

From: Semih Cemiloglu
Subject: RE: [Chicken-users] Support for Microsoft Visual C++ compiler
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 13:58:30 +1000

Hi Felix,

I take this as you didn't refuse MSVC in principle. It was build/link problems
which caused the situation.
Hopefully, once my knowledge about Chicken's internals increase, I will do
something about it.

As far as I know, there is no Scheme system that can interact with MS' .NET
platform except this one:
http://ironscheme.codeplex.com/
Maybe Chicken will extend its reach to this realm.

Can "Makefile.msvc" from 3.4.0 be used as a starting point for 4.5.X?

Regards
Semih