[Chicken-users] Rooster: An epoll server written in Chicken and C

From: David Reynolds
Subject: [Chicken-users] Rooster: An epoll server written in Chicken and C
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 21:25:11 -0700

Hey all,

I'm currently working on some server tech that I'm hoping to turn into a web server. The source is hosted here on github. Some people have suggested I make the core tech an egg. I'm posting this to the mailing list to hopefully get some feedback on the project.

It uses epoll so it requires Linux at the moment. I'd like to make it fall back to regular poll if epoll isn't available. That should help with portability.

Thanks,
David Reynolds