Re: [Chicken-users] [ANN] IUP Bindings

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] [ANN] IUP Bindings
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 15:47:49 +0200

2010/9/30 Felix <address@hidden>:
> From: Peter Bex <address@hidden>
>> [...]
>> How are we going to keep this synched? Is someone going to watch
>> the Fossil repo for bugfixes and integrate them by hand back into
>> the egg repo and update the wiki page, manually integrating all
>> possible user-contributed changes?
> [...]
> We can at least add an initial version. I'm not going to
> maintain this egg, but I trust Thomas to keep us informed
> about important bugfixes.

Hello,

since I have an account for the CHICKEN subversion repository myself, I can
import a copy of the CHICKEN sources of the IUP bindings there as an egg,
I just haven't gotten around to it, yet. It's no problem to keep that in
sync with the main development repository.

> [...]
>> If noone is willing to maintain a wiki page version of the docs,
>> maybe it's best to add just a link to the original docs on Thomas'
>> website.
>
> That was my intention.
> [...]

A link is fine. I just don't want to maintain any documentation apart from
the one in the main development repository.

Ciao,
Thomas