Re: [Chicken-users] IUP egg fails to build

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] IUP egg fails to build
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 09:26:15 +0200

2010/10/12 Matt Gushee <address@hidden>:
> [...]
> However, there is a new problem:
>
>> iup-base.c:15:17: fatal error: iup.h: No such file or directory
>> compilation terminated.
>
> That's odd. The IUP headers, including iup.h, are all in
> /usr/include/iup on my system.
> [...]

Hello Matt,

hmm, strange, in my development installation the IUP headers are all in
/usr/include, without an additional subdirectory. Since the IUP headers
themselves include each other without specifying an additional subdirectory
I assumed this was the default filesystem layout for IUP.

Anyway, your problem is probably trivial to fix: Try running chicken-install
with the environment variable CSC_OPTIONS set to -I/usr/include/iup to put
the additional subdirectory into the header search path.

Ciao,
Thomas