[Chicken-users] Re: New directory during extension install

From: Kon Lovett
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: New directory during extension install
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 19:02:02 -0700

On Oct 22, 2010, at 6:54 PM, Jim Ursetto wrote:

Oh, thank you.  That's the first good explanation I got regarding the
difference between (posix create-directory) and (chicken eggs
create-directory/parents).

That means I can't create directories without creating their parents
then, right?  Say out of some misguided safety precaution I don't want
to accidentally create a large directory tree if I make a typo.

Yes, that is very real problem. Probably should be entered as a some sort of bug.