Re: [Chicken-users] Survey results

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Survey results
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:00:40 +0200

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 07:05:36AM -0600, Alan Post wrote:
> The cross product of the operating system and cpu architecture usage
> suggests we don't really test enough combinations of os and cpu.

It's true, for haiku, Windows and solaris, and some architectures.

I myself use it on NetBSD on both amd64(x86_64) and macppc, and
I know that Alaric uses it on NetBSD as well (the "lone" NetBSD
user in Christian's results is someone else), so we have more
NetBSD users than the poll results suggest.

I expect the same to be true for the other platforms.

Cheers,
Peter
--
http://sjamaan.ath.cx