Re: [Chicken-users] Survey results

From: Shawn Rutledge
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Survey results
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 12:06:00 -0700

Oops I wasn't paying attention and missed the survey.  I run chicken
most often on Linux, 64-bit, looks like I have 4.5.0 at the moment.
Also have 4.5.0 on MacOS.  I was using chicken on OpenMoko (an ARM
platform, really nobody else is running on arm?) and on a Zaurus
before that, but that was version 3... I don't think I got around to
trying 4 yet, and haven't been doing anything there for a couple years
anyway.  And I have tried it on Windows XP at some point, but not
recently.