Re: [Chicken-users] Check SRFI 19 localized strings

From: Kon Lovett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Check SRFI 19 localized strings
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 08:45:40 -0700

On Nov 4, 2010, at 1:22 AM, Peter Bex wrote:

On Wed, Nov 03, 2010 at 07:50:38PM -0700, Kon Lovett wrote:

<snip>
Dutch is fine. (we don't capitalize our month or day names)

What does "separator" separate?

From the SRFI 19 document:

~f seconds+fractional seconds, using locale's decimal separator (e.g. 5.2).

This is currently the only use. I know that it duplicates the information that a better locale sensitive system would have elsewhere but at least the ability to specify a different decimal separator is available.

Cheers,
Peter
--
http://sjamaan.ath.cx