Re: [Chicken-users] keyword args not assigned in program.

From: Alan Post
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] keyword args not assigned in program.
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 15:35:18 -0700

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 06:11:46PM +0100, Felix wrote:

> > If I could wrap this example up and check in my egg, would you help
> > me diagnose the problem?
>
> Please do so - I find it hard to follow all the compile- and run-time
> distinction in this case.
>

> cheers,
> felix

I have filed a ticket for this issue:

  https://bugs.call-cc.org/ticket/433

I chose to file a ticket because I could use TracLinks to point to
specific revisions and lines of code.  There is so much code
involved in this issue that I wanted to point out the salient bits.

I'm sure I've left something extremely important to understanding
what is going on out of the ticket, please follow up with anything
I can do to make looking at this issue easier.

And thank you very much!

-Alan
--
.i ko djuno fi le do sevzi