Re: [Chicken-users] handling the undefined value

From: F. Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] handling the undefined value
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 15:08:46 +0100

I got one more idea, which would be great if possible at all:

Have a compiler switch (since it may break some code), which changes the
code to return zero values instead of the distinguished undefined value.

This should turn my problem into an exception as soon as I try to bind
the value to a variable. Probably much closer to the error spot than
where it comes up now.