Re: [Chicken-users] c++ example

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] c++ example
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 15:30:18 +0100

On Wed, Dec 01, 2010 at 08:23:40AM -0500, David Dreisigmeyer wrote:
> This may be getting closer.  Here's my code again (the names are
> slightly different from above):

Here it complains about punCpp.h not being available.

Simply making a file punCpp.h containing one line:

void punCpp(void);

caused the library to compile properly:

#;1> (load "pun_module.so")
#;2> (import pun_module)
#;3> (test_pun)
Hello World!

I'm on NetBSD/amd64, using Chicken 4.6.0 and gcc 4.1.3

Cheers,
Peter
--
http://sjamaan.ath.cx