Re: [Chicken-users] objc install error on OS X 10.6.5

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] objc install error on OS X 10.6.5
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 13:36:52 -0500

Hi David

On Wed, 1 Dec 2010 13:09:46 -0500 David Dreisigmeyer <address@hidden> wrote:

> I can't install the objc egg (see below).  Thanks again. -Dave
>
> P.S. Sorry for all of the emails.

I have no idea about the issue with objc (I have no access to a macosx
system).

I actually replied just to say that you don't need to apologize for all
the e-mails.  They are welcome.  Please, don't hesitate to send us bug
reports or to describe the problems you are facing.  They actually help
us to improve Chicken.  Thank you.

Best wishes.
Mario
--