[Chicken-users] gazette authorship organisation

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: [Chicken-users] gazette authorship organisation
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 12:15:49 +0100

Dear Chicken-fans,

the process in distributing the gazette editor hat has been obscure
to most and even confusing for the people that knew. Therefore a
wiki page is there to help the process:

http://wiki.call-cc.org/gazette

How I think this may work:

You will see upcomming issues in the second section. If you want
to write an issue just put your name there. If more people want to
work together on an issue this is also no problem.

== Who can be editor for a gazette?

Short answer: You can! You don't have to be an expert on scheme for
this, indeed summarizing what's going on in chicken land helped me
to learn a lot of new stuff too. So don't be shy and sign up!

== How long does it take to write an issue?

I'd say 1-2 hourse depending on the week.

== I am lost! Where can I get help?

Write to chicken-users or drop by on IRC in #chicken. We are there
to help you.

I hope this will make the chicken gazette even more diverse than
it is now.

Looking forward hearing from you,

Christian