Re: [Chicken-users] New eggs: npdiff, format-textdiff

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] New eggs: npdiff, format-textdiff
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 17:06:31 +0900

Hi Daishi,

   I did not implement unified diff support, since detailed
documentation about the format was non-existent three years ago. But I
have noticed that now there are at least two informal technical
discussions of the unified diff algorithm in the blogosphere, so I will
give it a try and see if I can adapt the context diff module to produce
unified diffs. I don't have much time to experiment with this, though,
so I cannot promise it will work.

  -Ivan