[Chicken-users] address@hidden: [FOSDEM] Chicken Scheme stand declined]

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: [Chicken-users] address@hidden: [FOSDEM] Chicken Scheme stand declined]
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 19:43:46 +0100

Dear Chicken Fans,

this is the first 'bad news' since a while. Our request for a stand
at FOSDEM 2011 has been declined. Nonetheless there might be a
chance to get some space in a devroom or we can do something else.
As you can see from the mail below I don't know why our application
didn't get approval but I guess the increasing popularity of FOSDEM
doesn't make life easier for the organizers...

So, which way to go?

Kind regards,

Christian

P.S.:
If you are reading this and are organising an interesting Open
Source event CHICKENISTAS are more than happy to drop by and or
have a booth at your thing if someone is physically able to get
there :)

----- Forwarded message from Elise Huard <address@hidden> -----