Re: [Chicken-users] SLIME and Chicken

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] SLIME and Chicken
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 20:38:52 +0100

* Nick Gasson <address@hidden> [110109 20:02]:
> All the changes look good but when I try it csi segfaults: I think when
> evaluating (##sys#slot frameinfo 1) on line 391. Using Chicken 4.6.3
> (4.6.0 does the same thing). Linux/x86. Any idea what's going wrong?

I get the same when having chicken-swank.scm loaded regardless of
the chicken version used. Using the compiled module does work for
me. Can you confirm this? I do not know the exact reason for this
behaviour yet.

So please set swank-chicken-path to nil in your .emacs and retry.

Sorry for this,

Christian