[Chicken-users] Missing entry in types.db

From: chick0
Subject: [Chicken-users] Missing entry in types.db
Date: Tue Jan 11 09:30:09 2011

For quite a while I've been following the git "Experimental" branch. At this point everything seems to working quite well for me. Truly appreciate all the hard work that's gone into it.

However, there's one minor oversight (bug) which has been uncorrected for a number of months. Namely, "vector-copy!" has been missing from types and modules databases. Its absence produced some consternation but luckily not too hard to determine what was the problem.

Attached is a little patch I've been routinely applying. Not a big deal, but fixing this in the repository might reduce hair-pulling for some folks.

Thanks,
Jules Altfas.