Re: [Chicken-users] Anyone successfully installed iup on Windows?

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Anyone successfully installed iup on Windows?
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 19:19:52 +0100

2011/1/23 Matt Welland <address@hidden>:
> If so do you have a "recipe" as so far I haven't been able to figure
> it out.  The last email related to this (Nov 10) did not look
> encouraging.
> [...]

Hello Matt,

in principle, the IUP egg should work on Windows, but you will need
IUP and its prerequisites installed as shared libraries plus
development headers and you will need ffcall installed as a shared or
static library plus development headers.

I say "in principle" because I have never tested this egg on Windows
myself and I'm not particularly interested that platform anyway.

If you could be more specific about what you already tried and how it
went wrong, maybe I could help you with building the egg, though :-)

Ciao,
Thomas