Re: [Chicken-users] chicken+iup+sql-de-lite installer for windows availa

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] chicken+iup+sql-de-lite installer for windows available
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 09:10:32 +0100

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 11:58:46PM -0700, Matt Welland wrote:
> My goal is to eventually have a chicken installer for windows that includes
> a good range of eggs so that people can give chicken a go without having to
> wade though the install process. I guess this could be seen as either a good
> thing or a bad thing depending on your point of view.

Great work!  I think this will greatly help people who wish to simply
"try out" Chicken Scheme without having to muck about with installing
a lot of tools which are more-or-less foreign to the platform.
(what, this OS doesn't come with a compiler? :P)

I hope we can hold our own against the thundering masses of newbie
users flooding in, though ;)

Cheers,
Peter
--