Re: [Chicken-users] readline egg (OS X 10.6.6 / Chicken 4.6.0)

From: Jim Ursetto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] readline egg (OS X 10.6.6 / Chicken 4.6.0)
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 18:33:28 -0600

David,

The readline egg build system (which determines which libraries to use
for readline) has been rewritten around 9,996 times and I think a
recent change broke it, deleting the code which honored CSC_OPTIONS.

I have checked in a fix (again...) to trunk.  If you have access, can
you try it (with the procedure from the wiki, using CSC_OPTIONS)?

Also any other interested party is invited to test out trunk before I
tag it as 1.993.

So far I have tested it on OS X (Leopard w/ MacPorts) and Linux.

Jim