[Chicken-users] http-client doesn't handle closed persistent connections

From: Daishi Kato
Subject: [Chicken-users] http-client doesn't handle closed persistent connections
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 23:57:27 +0900

Hi Peter,

I just found that the http-client can't handle closed
persistent connections very well, at least in my case.
Looks like this happens both in 3.2.0 and 4.6.0,
so porting is not an issue in this case.

After a quick look in the code, one suspect is that port-closed?
can't check a closed port, but not really sure.
Or, it doesn't raise an exception when it detects closed connection.
I'll work more tomorrow and try to make a test case,
but let me know if you already know this issue.

Best,
Daishi