Re: [Chicken-users] How can I get an offline version of the manual

From: Jim Ursetto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] How can I get an offline version of the manual
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 09:53:16 -0600

In addition you can use the command-line version of manual-labor
directly to build the manual from a Chicken snapshot, or as shown
below, a copy of the manual from the wiki:

$ chicken-install manual-labor
$ svn co --username anonymous --password ""
http://code.call-cc.org/svn/chicken-eggs/wiki/man/4 manual
$ manual-labor manual manual-html

The top page is "The User's Manual.html".  The makefile recipe Felix
provided will include a nice launch page as "index.html"; otherwise,
for convenience you can just link or copy The User's Manual to
index.html.

$ cd manual-html
$ ln -s "The User's Manual.html" index.html

Jim